1. Up way past my bedtime, listening to the rain hitting the pool and Sammy’s snores.
2. Tying the knot in 50 or so days and pretty darn excited about it.
3. We get the keys to the apartment we’re in love with in 3 weeks.
4. Bought a mattress today. First major purchase as a couple! (Besides tickets to Disneyland, of course)
5. Every thing is booked for the wedding. All the details are figured out. Just have some projects to execute. 7 weeks out and the wedding is planned. Fairly positive this deserves an award.
6. Wish I had more time to spend with my friends. Major downside of wedding planning your summer away.
7. Invites go out tomorrow!
8. Classes start on Thursday and I’m bummed because I know I’m not going to have enough time to devote to my schoolwork, and I know I’ll want to because they’re all really cool classes. If only I didn’t need to work.
9. Michael turns 24 on Thursday. I haven’t stopped reminding him that he’ll no longer be in his “early twenties” and will be in his “mid twenties”. Doesn’t get old. Entertains me every time. Sometimes being the young one has its advantages.
10. My little Sammy sleeps with me and it makes me feel so special. I’m gonna miss that furry girl next to me every night, but at least I’ll have my favorite dude to take her place!